lunes, julio 16, 2007

The distance between us makes you so hard to stay...

Maroon 5 - Nothing Lasts Forever

It is so easy to see - Dysfunction between you and me - We must free up these tired souls - Before the sadness kills us both - I tried and tried to let you know - I love you but I'm letting go - It may not last but I don't know - Just don't know

If you don't know - Then you can't care - And you show up - But you're not there - But I'm waiting - And you want to - Still afraid that I will desert you

Everyday - With every worthless word we get more far away - The distance between us makes it so hard to stay - But nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe - It hurts but it may be the only way

A bed that's warm with memories - Can heal us temporarily - The misbehaving only makes - The ditch between us so damn deep - Built a wall around my heart - I’ll never let it fall apart - But strangely I wish secretly - It would fall down while I'm asleep

If you don't know - Then you can't care - And you show up - But you're not there - But I'm waiting - And you want to - Still afraid that I will desert you, babe

Everyday - With every worthless word we get more far away - The distance between us makes it so hard to stay - But nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe - It hurts but it may be the only way

Tough we have not hit the ground - It doesn't mean we're not still falling, Oh... I want so bad to pick you up - But you're still too reluctant to accept my help - What a shame, I hope you find somewhere to place the blame - But until then the fact remains

Everyday - With every worthless word we get more far away - The distance between us makes you so hard to stay - Nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe - It hurts but it may be the only way

Everyday - With every worthless word we get more far away - The distance between us makes it so hard to stay - But nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe - It hurts but it may be the only way

No hay comentarios.: